Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome

Hey everyone,

So this is my attempt at blogging. I guess we will see how it goes.

Life has been very busy around here recently. Paxton has discovered the joy of being mobile and is into everything he can reach. It is a lot of fun to watch him explore. He is learning so much so fast.

As for Jay, when he is not being Mr. Mom he is working on getting the basement finished. Right now he is working on the trim, just a couple more rooms to go before we can start the prep work(filling in holes and caulking). Then comes the paint.

I am keeping busy between Paxton and work. We have been having lots of babies recently and been very busy, but I am still really enjoying it.

Well I guess that is it for now. Just trying to get it up and going.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay. Come and check out our blog (click on our name). I was on your facebook and I almost asked how old your little one is, then I remembered that I knew when he was born. Brogan has just started crawling and being mobile as well. We should do a playdate the next time I'm in town.

Stillman and Michelle said...

Yeah, come check out mine. Post some pictures too I want to see your little one. How's your family doing? I miss you and Clair

The Mothership said...

okay, so my questions that i asked you on facebook are answered. thanks! :) I'm glad you are doing well!

Unknown said...

wow! long time no hear, considering you haven't emailed or called in ages... glad to hear you all are doing well, come check out our blog too... I have to get it set up.... lol... hope to hear from you soon...