Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

I am not quite sure why, but Paxton has a fascination with the vacuum. He constantly wants it on, if it is sitting out he will sit there and whine until you turn it in. He has also found where it is kept, the hall closet and will bang on the door wanting the vacuum out. I guess it helps keep my house cleaner making me vacuum more often. The only problem is he makes it very difficult to actually vacuum. He usually sits in front of it looking at the light. Or on this particular day last week he was helping me. Kinda cute. Anyway, that's all for now.

Well I am a little bit slow. I wrote this post back at the beginning of Feb but never got around to up loading the video. So here it is now, better late than never I guess.

1 comment:

shaunie said...

Maybe you are growing a little engineer, he seems so bent on figuring out what is going on with that thing. My kids were petrified of the vacuum until recently when we got a newer and quieter one. It's funny to see him so interested in it!