Thursday, January 29, 2009

And We're Off!!

For months now Paxton has been running behind his little push toy but when it came to anything 2 inches out of his reach he would sit down and crawl to it. No matter what he just wouldn't let go and brave the gap. He is soo stable it's not even funny, if his car gets stuck he either uses it like a vacuum and rams it back and forth till the car becomes free or he picks up the back end and turns it. I am telling you he could have been walking long ago he was just chicken. In the past week or so we have finally coxed him to take a few steps.

7 comments:

The Haertlings said...

oh my gosh that was so cute! he's so sweet. nothing will be safe again!

Clare said...

now I am sad I am not coming to see you this weekend! I miss that little boy and he is just so cute! Curses having church responsibilities!

shaunie said...

He is super stable for just walking! With this accomplishment under his belt, he may be running before you're ready!

Ruth Ann said...

How exciting! It's impressive. He's really changed in the past year!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Brogan was a chicken for a long time too. He took his first steps back in November, but just finally decided it was ok to walk the past few weeks. I have yet to get a good video of it.

Stillman and Michelle said...

Okay so I know your married. I know you have a baby. I have seen the pictures. But let me tell you it is so weird to see you as a mom in action. And to be calling someone other than Fred "Daddy". I love it! I miss you guys, we need to have a reunion.

Kate N said...

That video was adorable. What a sweet little boy! It is very exciting.